Industrial Psychologist and Occupational Wellness Consultant
Denys is a competent registered Industrial and Organisation psychologist (UCT MA Industrial and Organizational Psychology 1995) with more than 20 years’ HR experience with a listed company and 5 years’ experience in Independent Private Practice. He has a particular focus on consulting in
- Occupational Health
- Employee wellness and Stress management
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Talent Management
- Psychological assessment
- Career Pathing, Employee Engagement and Leadership Coaching.
Details of the Workplace presentation for Management and Employees on Covid-19 Rights and Responsibilities;
Content: Covers the following:
- What we currently know (and don’t know) about Covid-19,
- Current best practice in the workplace for prevention strategies and compliance with new Government workplace regulations for business operations.
- Management and Employee rights and responsibilities and motivates employees to comply for their own sake.
- Practical steps management must take to ensure compliance and proof of compliance.
Compliance: The training complies with the WHO and Government regulations and best practice and will be updated regularly with changes as these are established.
Duration: 40 minutes and can be fitted in before, during and after work shifts depending on requirements. On-site venues preferred.
Cost: The cost is R350 per presentation, and travel costs if outside of a 10km radius of Ballito. Further consulting requirements can be arranged.
Compliance: Electronic Certificates of Attendance will be provided as well as a Confirmation of Training Certificate to the business.
Presenters: Denys will present most of the time. If there is a specific request for a Zulu speaking presenter for courses then this can be arranged.
Contact details: Denys can be contacted to make arrangements on his cellphone 0815230990 or by email at email@example.com